1. In accessing the Site (which include cuisitive.com and cuisitive.com/agency/), you agree to do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use and in accordance with these Terms.
2. The Site is owned and operated by Cuisitive registered in the UK.
3. Visitors to the Site just wishing to view content do not need to register. However, any use of the Site (including, but not limited to, viewing content) constitutes your acceptance of these Terms, which take effect the moment you first use the Site. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
4. Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site’s material or content (including other Contributions or any advertising or sponsorship) or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
5. You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes, in a manner which does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is libellous, in breach of anyone’s privacy or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or interruption of the normal flow of dialogue within the Site. We reserve the right to screen, filter and/or monitor content for this purpose.
6. The Site may include links to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”) from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third Party Sites. Your accessing of the Third Party Sites is at your own discretion and risk. These Third Parties Sites may have their own terms and conditions of use which you may be required to comply with. Please read such terms and conditions of use to ensure you are willing and able to comply with them.